Tanker om USA

KEYS TO A GOOD EXCHANGE YEAR

KEYS TO A GOOD EXCHANGE YEAR - First Key - Second Key - Third Key - Fourth Key - Fifth Key

28. mars 2012

Only two more days!

Reaksjoner: 
Hi!
Today it's only two more days until I see my friends! I'm beyond excited. We are going to spend time in Chicago and then South Bend. It's so strange that I haven't seen them in 8 months. It's going to be so much fun!
Our spring break is a week. And a while ago Hayleigh and Amy asked me if I wanted to go with them to Florida, but I had to say no because I was going to see my friends. I talked to Amy yesterday and she said that I could come down on Monday if I wanted to. So if I find a cheap plain ticket, which is very unlikely, I will spend some of my spring break in Florida.
Today is pasta bar for lunch, yummy! Btw, lunch is super cheap here! I get lunch for $1.95 witch is 12 NOK. A lunch can be a bowl of soup, french fries, a banana and milk. Enjoying it while I can.
Hugs, KT

Ingen kommentarer: