Tanker om USA

KEYS TO A GOOD EXCHANGE YEAR

KEYS TO A GOOD EXCHANGE YEAR - First Key - Second Key - Third Key - Fourth Key - Fifth Key

29. mars 2012

Only 5 more periods

Reaksjoner: 
Hi!
I have spring break in just 5 periods. It's going to be great to relax for a whole week. Nothing to stress over. I might practice some tennis. I'm going to practice my serves after school today. Hoping to get a really good first serve by the end of the season.

For the last 11 years I've been going to Easter camp every spring break. Not going this year will be super strange! I'm going to miss it so much. It's the height of the year. We always have a lot of fun. Last year we made this really funny video, trying to jump over a tiny creak on skis.
I hope everyone will have an awesome spring break! Are you doing anything fun?
Hugs, KT

Ingen kommentarer: