Tanker om USA

KEYS TO A GOOD EXCHANGE YEAR

KEYS TO A GOOD EXCHANGE YEAR - First Key - Second Key - Third Key - Fourth Key - Fifth Key

9. mars 2012

Back to reality

Reaksjoner: 
Hi!
I've spent four amazing days in Disney. Four days with the sun shining, fun rollercoasters and mind blowing shows.
Yesterday I had some homework to catch up, not too much. I also had my first real tennis practice. We just did running and I realized how out of shape I am. It probably won't be too long until I'm back in shape. It's gonna be fun to start playing!

I also missed two play rehearsals when I was in Florida. That's the cathcing up I'm most worried about. I hope I'll get all the songs and the choreographi pretty quickly. The play is called Miss Saigon and we are gonna preform it in just two weeks. So it's gonna be a lot of stress until then.

Fred, KT

Ingen kommentarer: