Tanker om USA

KEYS TO A GOOD EXCHANGE YEAR

KEYS TO A GOOD EXCHANGE YEAR - First Key - Second Key - Third Key - Fourth Key - Fifth Key

7. mars 2012

Back Home

Reaksjoner: 
Hi!
Now I'm back in Indiana after a day of traveling.
The whole way home I thought about everything I've experienced. Not just these four days, but the whole time I've been in the U.S. I am extremely blessed and grateful. For my host family, the opportunity to be an exchange student, and all my new friends. Right now I'm just really really happy. It's a great feeling and nothing can ruin it. Not even the fact that I have to go to school tomorrow.
Hope everyone will have a good day tomorrow.

Btw, I want to recommend Donkeyboys new album. I've been listening to it the whole day. It's called Silver Moon. It's different, but very good music! Enjoy!


Fred, KT

Ingen kommentarer: